- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- Range to 20 Miles
- 900 MHz
- Asynchronous to 115.2 Kbps
- Point to Point and Point to Multipoint
- RS-232 Interface
These spread spectrum transceivers provide reliable long range data communications. Using frequency hopping spread technology, these transceivers are capable of uncompressed data rates of 115.2 Kbps over distances of 20 miles or more. As well as providing long range reliable data links, these transceivers set up quickly and incur no ongoing fees, unlike cellular and land line communications. Monthly telephone company costs are eliminated.
The transceivers operate point to point or point to multipoint. selectable using any async terminal program. Repeaters may be used to extend the range by programming the intermediate unit to operate as a store and forward unit. With up to two repeaters in a link and external antennas, links of 60 miles and beyond are possible.
Transceivers are assigned unique electronic serial numbers at the factory, providing control of who does and who does not have access to the data. An optional mode allows the transceiver to respond to a set of AT commands.
When unsed with the EtherSeries Bridge, the DCB-115 may be used to create a wireless bridged LAN... even a point-to-multi-point configuration.
The SR-VM voice multiplexer allows the DCB-115 to transmit up to four channels of digitized voice along with data. Applications include:
- Emergency back up links
- SCADA - data collection
- Campus links for schools, colleges, manufacturing plants, offices
- Data links to billboards and signs
- Data links for remote control equipment
- Home to office links
- Computer to computer, terminal or multiplexer links
- Lan to lan bridged and routed links
- 900 Mhz Model: 902-928 Mhz, GFSK
2.4 Ghz Model:
- Spread Spectrum
- Frequency Hopping
- 15 User Selectable Hopping Patterns
- 1200 to 115.2 Kbps
- Asynchronous RS-232 full duplex
- DE-9 9 pin male connector
- Point to point, point to multipoint, store and forward repeater operation
- 32 bit CRC error detection and retransmission
- 20 mile range
- Standard 3 inch whip antenna
- Directional and omni-directional external antenna options
- Output power = 1 Watt (+30 dBm)
- 135 dB system gain
- 15 KHz carrier frequency stability
- 180 mA
- -110 dBm @ 10 -4 raw BER, -108 dBm @ 10 -6 raw BER
- 100 mA
Power, Carrier Detect, Clear to Send
- 120 VAC wall transformer, 10 Watts, 10.5 to 18.0 VDC. Other Power options available.
- Weight 1 lb.
- -30 to +50 degees C operation
- 5 1/2" x 6" x 1 1/2"
|DCB-115-900||Transceiver, 115.2 Kbps wireless, 900 Mhz, aluminum enclosure|
|DCB-115-24||Transceiver, 115.2 Kbps wireless, 2.4 Ghz, aluminum enclosure|
|RK-MTG||Rack Mounting Bracket for DCB-115-xxx|
|DCB-115H||Transceiver, 115,.2 Kbps wireless, 900 Mhz, weatherproof aluminum enclosure|
|1 watt active antenna amplifier|
|902-928 MHz band pass filter, provides 20dB rejection of cellular and pager frequencies|
|Antenna, replacement whip|
|Antenna, open coil 3 dB|
|Antenna, 10 dB 6 element Yagi directional|
|Antenna, 5 dB elevated feed gain 33" omni with bracket mount|
|Other Antenna and cable options available|