The NetVanta 7100 is a complete IP telephony and data networking solution for business locations of up to 50 employees. This all-in-one platform includes a IP PBX, voicemail, full-featured IP router, firewall, VPN, 24-port powered (802.3af) fast Ethernet switch with Gigabit uplinks, and two expansion slots for NIM/VIMs.
The NetVanta 7100 IP PBX functionality includes SIP-based telephony features, voicemail (12 hours, 8 ports), auto attendant, caller ID name/number, classes of service, trunk groups, music-on-hold, overhead paging, and a number of call options including call coverage lists, forwarding of calls to a cell phone, and e-mail notification of voicemail.
- IP PBX (50 SIP phones)
- Supports analog phones, facsimiles, and modems
- Internal voicemail (12 hours, 8 ports)
- Auto attendant
- Analog, T1, or PRI trunks
- DSL/Cable Ethernet WAN interface
- Integrated IP router and Ethernet switch
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet (24 ports)
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS
- Stateful inspection firewall
- VPN (50 tunnels)