Purchase price includes ten (10) BitStorm StormPort EtherLoop Modems (five pairs)
The StormPort series of customer premises modems provide superior simultaneous voice and high-speed data access using Paradyneâ€™s patented EtherLoop technology.
The StormPort series uses EtherLoop technology over existing copper phone lines to provide simultaneous lifeline voice and high-speed data communications. It delivers data rates up to 6 Mbps, upstream or downstream, and overcomes issues normally found in copper loops including transient noise, crosstalk, wire gauge changes and bridged taps.
The StormPort is easy to install with a simple RJ-11 plug-in connection to the phone jack. It supports multiple subtending network devices, making it an ideal solution for both single users and small work group applications.
Enterprise and In-Building
For the enterprise and in-building markets, the StormPort modem provides superior high-speed access over existing copper wiring, making it suitable for small, medium and large businesses, multi-tenant residential and office towers, hotels and corporate campus locations.
The performance of this compact device makes it ideally suited to both broadband residential and business Internet access, as well as bandwidth-intensive uses such as video on-demand, corporate video conferencing, file-sharing and on-line training.
For carriers and ISPs, the StormPort modems provide reliable, high-speed access and superior throughput performance in a compact design. This combination makes the StormPort modem ideally suited for residential highspeed Internet access users and Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) applications.
StormPort Modem Features
- Simple RJ-45 connector
- Supports Ethernet, standard phone connectivity simultaneously
- LED indicators for modem activity
- Small, attractive design ideal for service branding
- Surface mount with two screws (included)
- Perfect for hospitality or kiosk applications
- Plug â€˜n Play - provides easy enduser installation and eliminates costly deployment issues
- Networking Standards â€“ interfaces with any Ethernet-compatible system
- Flexible Design â€“ supports
multiple data devices for single users and small work groups through standard Ethernet hubs switches
- Compact Design â€“ easily adjusts to any application with or without the optional StormPort Ethernet Port extension device
- Low Cost Implementation â€“ utilizes existing copper infrastructure with no need to rewire
We strongly recommend the following product to protect your network and investment.
You can click on any of the links below to view the product information, and download the 552-D2 User Guide.Clicking on the link below will open a new window