Zhone ADSL2+ Single Port Bridge/Router with USB - 6211-I3-200
The 6200 ADSL2+ family of endpoints deliver the required performance for multimedia applications at very competitive price points. The 6200 ADSL2+ endpoints, in compact form factor, have been successfully used for residential, business, in-building deployments such as hotel/motel, temporary housing, and dormitory-campus installations for high-speed internet access (HSIA) and video-on-demand services.
The Zhone (Zhone) 6200 ADSL2+ endpoints are easily user-installed. The embedded web-based user interface is designed to simplify ADSL deployment. All products provide an Ethernet connection that is auto-sensing, eliminating the worry about connection cable type (straight-through vs crossover).
DELT or Dual End Loop Test, is a feature that is present the 6200 Family of ADSL2+ CPEs. DELT is primarily used for reactive tests on a loop after a modem has been deployedâ€”either to help troubleshoot a line or to capture a baseline of loop characteristics at the time of installation. Because DELT is a dual-ended test, it requires equipment that supports the DELT feature at both ends of the copper loop. While this prevents DELT from being used on loops where no CPE has yet been deployed, DELT in turn offers a deeper set of loop tests, and can provide very valuable information on the condition of a copper loop.
Default settings make for a quick and easy installation that doesn't require any configuration.
The modem, when operating in router mode, support DHCP Server/Relay/Client, NAPT, as well as RIP, dynamic routing, port forwarding, and static routing. For security, firewall functions including PAP/CHAP authentication and IP filtering are supported.
- Auto-connect feature will automatically detect the first usable PVC and automatically detect PPPoE, PPPoA, and Bridge Protocol(with DHCP Server available)
- Configurable as either a Bridge or Router
- Filter traffic based on Destination or Source IP Address and MAC Addresses
- Traffic Class Rules based on Protocol, Source IP, Source Port, Destination IP, Destination Port, 802.1p
- Single Click DSL test - Tests Ethernet connection and ADSL Synchronization along with ATM OAM F5 segment pings and end-to-end pings
- Configured through easy-to-use web interface
- DELT - Integrated Loop Testing for Line troubleshooting
- PPPoE/PPPoA redirect feature allows end user to easily enter PPP username/password on modem. Eliminates need for provider to configure the modem before installation.
- TR-069 remote management client certified on industry leading management systems
6211-I3-200 DSL2+ CPE Router (Broadcom Chipset), 10/100BaseT, N.A. (North America)