IES-1248 Hardened ADSL2/2+ Mini IP DSLAM
PN: 91-004-629003B IES-1248-51A AC Power
A complete offering for High bandwidth asymmetrical services â€” residential data, voice, and multiple video channels
Better utilization of bandwidth
- The fastest speed with the most advanced and flexible DSL transport available, adjustable speeds for multiple service offerings down/up stream Up to 24/1.2 Mbps
- Application flexibility, with asymmetric data transport over a single copper pair (software configurable)
- Compliant with ITU, ANSI and ETSI standards
- POTS/ISDN in overlay mode
- Deployment from CO, cabinet or basement, multi-tenant units/multi-dwelling units
The IES-1248 is an IP-based DSLAM that terminates all the ATM circuits and converts traffic directly to deliver the most popular broadband IP services. It also provides a distinct advantage over typical ATM-based DSL access system due to the fact that IP is the natural approach for data transmission. It offers better bandwidth utilization, ease of use, as well as the low-cost advantage. With the highly compact and temperature-hardened design, simple installation and easy adaptation to local POTS/ISDN splitter requirements, the IES-1248 can be deployed in indoor and outdoor enclosures.
A robust, capable ADSL2+ solution
With this standalone ADSL2+ IP DSLAM, service providers can offer residential and business users access to high-bandwidth services on demand; such as streaming video, online gaming, multimedia applications and multiple video channels on a single network connection. The IES-1248 also offers medium/small businesses and home offices IP connectivity, VPNs, VLANs, high-quality video conferencing, long-reach Ethernet and legacy service interconnection, as well as asymmetric connectivity as fast as 24Mbps. The IES-1248 DSL solution for POTS/ISDN is a sophisticated ADSL2+ device wielding full compliance to existing standards, the latest DSL technology, compactness, low power consumption, integration with existing platforms and network managemeability. The combination of a superior line code, modern signal processing techniques and state-of-the-art ASIC design add up to a compact, energy-saving ADSL2+ modem with excellent performance, transparent backward ADSL/ADSL2 compatibility, robust interference resistance and flexible configurability.
This is an AC Powered Product
- A complete service offering bundling data, voice and video services
- Residential: broadband Internet access, streaming audio and video, gaming, high quality video distribution, VoD, and telecommuting
- Medium and small businesses: IP connectivity, VPNs, VLANs, high quality video conferencing, long reach Ethernet or legacy service interconnection, asymmetric to 24 Mbps
- Low cost reliable transport for backhauling applications, such as mobile base station connectivity over ADSL
- VoDSL services, legacy services and WAN interconnection, bridging or routing, VPNs, provided through appropriate CPE
- Cost-effective broadband access for higher margin services such as VoD, gaming, and multimedia applications
If you would like the DC Powered Product click here!