Draytek VigorSwitch G1260 PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Draytek VigorSwitchÂ G1260Â PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Web smart features provide easier manageability, security, QoS, and performance
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c for management
- Supports Loop detection for maintenance
- Supports (IEEE802. 3az EEE Energy Efficient Ethernet standard) for green Ethernet application
- Provides reset button for recovery and maintenance
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
The DrayTek VigorSwitch G1260 is a Web Smart Switch designed for your business network. The connection between clients’ PC, printers, servers and other networking devices will be securely established through VigorSwitch G1260 for delivery of data, voice, and video services. In compliance with IEEE802.3az EEE for low power consumption, you can set up a green Ethernet networking environment. Through VigorSwitch G1260, your business network will be able to obtain high performance and advanced networking quality to deliver all networking communications and data over a single network. With an intuitive and web-based interface, your network administrator can simplify deployment, and apply Port Security and Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization to your business network. It is equipped with 20 Gigabit UTP ports and 4 (TP/SFP) Combo port for uplink to Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic networks.
QoS (Quality of Service)
With DrayTek VigorSwitch G1260, the QoS feature provides eight internal queues to support eight different classifications of traffic. High priority packet streams experience less delay inside the switch, which supports lower latency for certain delay-sensitive traffic. The switch classifies the packet as one of the eight priorities according to 802.1p priority tag, DiffServ and/or DSCP based. The QoS operates at full wire speed.
Port Mirroring mechanism helps track network errors or abnormal packet transmission without interrupting the flow of data, allowing ingress traffic (RX mode) to be monitored by a single port that is defined as mirror capture port. Up to N-1 (N is Switch’s Ports) can be mirrored to single destination port. A single session is supported.
802.1x features enable user authentication for each network access attempt. Port security features allow you to limit the number of MAC addresses per port in order to control the number of stations for each port. Static MAC addresses can be defined for each port to ensure only registered machines are allowed to access. By enabling both of these features, you can establish an access mechanism based on user and machine identities, as well as control the number of access stations.
The Gigabit ports can be combined together to create a multi-link load-sharing trunk. Up to 12 Gigabit ports can be set up per trunk. The switch supports up to 12 trunking groups. Port trunks are useful for switch-to-switch cascading, providing very high full-duplex speeds.
Flexible fiber connection
Four dual media ports are provided for flexible fiber connection. You can select to install optional transceiver modules in these slots for short, medium or long distance fiber backbone attachment. Use of the SFP will disable their corresponding built-in 10/100/1000Base-T connections.
The Web User Interface of VigorSwitch provides you with configuration, system dashboard, maintenance, and monitoring.
The Dual Image gives you independent primary and secondary OS files for backup while upgrading.
With SNMP version 1 and version 2c, your network administrator can remotely configure VigorSwitch G1260 and other DrayTek Switches in the network. The VigorSwitch G1260 has hardware button to reboot device and reset to default for recovery and maintenance.
The VigorSwitch G1260 is fully compliant with IEEE802.3az which is an energy efficient Ethernet protocol.
The Power saving using Power Management techniques to detect the client idle and cable length automatically and provides the different power. The latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), using lower-power technology, allow for lower power consumption and thinner, more efficient designs.
4 Dual Media ports for flexible fiber connection
DrayTekÂ VigorSwitchÂ G1260Â Features
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-X Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
- IEEE 802.1x Access Control
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP
- IEEE802.1q Tag-base VLAN, 4094 Max, Up to 16 Active VLANs
- Support Port-based VLAN
- Port Isolation
- Management VLAN
- Support 8 Hardware Queues
- Supports Port based, Tag based, DSCP and Differentiated Servieces
- Supports 802.1p VLAN Priority based
- Supports two Scheduling, Strict Priority and 802.1p (CoS)
- Port Trunking with 12 Trunking Groups
- Up to 24 Ports for Each Group
- Support Dual Image
- Support SNMP v1, v2c
- Supports IGMP v1/v2 Snooping
- Firmware Upgrade via HTTP
- Support Porting Mirroring
- Broadcast Storm Protection
- Support Loop Detection
- IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|