EdgeMarc VPN Router, Single T1 Enabled PN: EM-4500T4-0-1
Edgewater EdgeMarc VPN Router, Single T1 Enabled
Part Number: EM-4500T4-0-1
The Edgewater EdgeMarc 4500 Series and 4500T4 combines multiple voice and data features into a single, easy to use converged networking router. It includes models that have up to 4 T1 WAN interfaces or a single Ethernet WAN, a 4 port managed VLAN switch.
The EdgeMarc 4500 Series is a flexible, application ready platform that can be deployed initially as a low-cost WAN access router and expanded to other applications such as
hosted VoIP, SIP trunking and enterprise video over IP.
It is the ideal platform for service providers offering SIP trunking services, hosted VoIP and other managed enterprise products and services.
Feature Rich, Simple to Use!
- Expands to 4 X T1 with software license key upgrade
- VoIP survivability (local)
- Integrated VoIP failover to PSTN
- Integrated 4 port managed Ethernet switch with VLAN support
- VoIP-aware VPN/Firewall
- VoIP application layer gateway (SIP, MGCP and H.323) resolves NAT/Firewall traversal issues
- QoS: priority queuing, traffic shaping, diffserv marking/policing
- VoIP call admission control
- Passive call quality monitoring (MOS, jitter, latency and more)
- DHCP server
- Management: HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, SNMPv1 and V3
- Multiple T1 or Ethernet WAN Router
- Managed VLAN switch
- Multi-protocol ALG (SIP, MGCP and H.323)
- IAD (Integrated Access Device)
- VPN hardware accelerator
All-in-one – One box for your data router, Ethernet switch, analog ports, WiFi, firewall, VoIP ALG â€“ with a single management interface.
Scalability â€“ Whether you need a single T1 or a 4 X T1 interface, the 4500T4 is cost optimized for businesses of all sizes. Additional T1 interfaces are enabled through software license keys.
Survivability â€“ VoIP calls can be re-routed locally or over the PSTN during WAN link failures – using one device.
Quality of Service â€“ Packet prioritization and data traffic shaping for VoIP calls.
Plug & Dial â€“ Interoperable with top softswitch vendors to configure IP phones and the integrated analog ports in minutes, not hours.
Simplified troubleshooting â€“ MOS statistics, call monitoring, LAN/WAN problem isolation from the router, TCPdump, ping, Traceroute and more.
This is a refurbished product, minor scuffs and or scratches may be present.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|