Encrypted Tunnel with Three Ethernet Ports, 300 Mbps,100 remote Clients
2400 in stock
The ET-6630 is an Internet Appliance device for creating encrypted ethernet tunnels. It features two Gigabit ethernet LAN ports (10/100/1000 BaseT) .
The ET-6630 encrypts data between private networks using the public Internet or any private Intranet network as the transport.
The ET series uses AES or ISAAC encryption. AES is the US Government standard, selected using an open selection process, to replace DES and 3DES encryption.
The ET series operates through firewalls with only one port of your choice opened. It bridges all ethernet protocols including IPX, IP, NetBEUI and other proprietary protocols.
The ET series is straight-forward, easy to configure and maintain. The ET series has state-of-the-art AES encryption security without the configuration complexity of VPN.
The ET-6630 operates with an internal encrypted pass-phrase database or an external Radius server. The external Radius server could be the same one used for other devices in an organization’s IT department.
Due to the encryption employed in these products, the ET-6630 series products are export controlled items and are regulated by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Export regulations may delay delivery to some areas. The ET products will not be exported or shipped for re-export to Country Group E:1 as defined by the BIS. The lower performance ET products (ET-6600, ET-3300 ) are readily exported to most other countries using the “ENC” exemption. The ET-6630 requires an individual export license for each delivery outside the USA. Our companion products, the ET-6600 and ET-3300 are exportable under similar regulations as “mass market encryption devices”.
– Two 10/100/1000BaseT ethernet ports:
- ET-6630 Sustained throughput of greater than 300Mbps
- AES 128, 256 or ISAAC encryption (or NONE)
- Web browser configuration and management from local trusted interface
- Default IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Initial setup via local serial terminal
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN
- Extensive filtering on MAC, IP, and Protocol
- Front — Power, Drive Activity, Ethernet 0, Ethernet 1, Overheat)
- Power requirements: 100-240 VAC, 300 watts
- ET-6630 14 ½ ” x 16 ¾” x 1 ¾”
- 15 pounds
- Operational Temperature: Office Environment
- Storage Temperature: -50 to +75 C
- Humidity: <95% Non-condensing
- Power Supply Options may affect temperature specifications
- The ET products create an encrypted tunnel which passes ethernet packets between two trusted LANs.
- All ethernet protocols are bridged between two units.
- The ET only operates in conjunction with other ET units.
- One unit is required for each location.
- Multiple remote units may be connected to the same host unit.
- All ET series units are compatible and interoperate.
- Using the UT Encrypted Bridges and UT-SOFT with IP Multicast.
- Discusses applying the UT products to transport VOIP multicast via non-multicast wide area networks. Examples showing IP voice dispatch radios for public service agencies. The UT supports multi-cast IP over normal uni-cast networks and allows a private multi-cast network to span multiple IP networks. The UT-SOFT software client allows any PC to be a securely connected node on a remote network
- Motorola MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console VPN Solution Guide
- This Motorola produced MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console VPN Solution Guide features a virtual private network (VPN) solution that has been tested with MIP 5000 VoIP Radio Console. The VPN solution uses a pair of encrypted Ethernet bridges to provide a secure Ethernet tunnel between the dispatch center and a remote MIP 5000 console. The secure Ethernet tunnel supports a remote console operator receiving audio from and transmitting audio to radio channels and other MIP 5000 consoles using AES encryption.
- ET Encrypted Bridge Quick-Start Installation Guide
- A cookbook style quick start guide to installing the ET Encrypted Bridges. Illustrates common usage examples with fill-in-the-blank instructions.
- ET-3302/6600 Encrypted Bridge Applications
- Some ways the ET products are being used to tunnel IP traffic in the real world.
- Using the ET-6601 Encrypted Bridge with EVDO & Wifi
- Discusses using the ET-6601 with high speed cellular modems and 802.11 Wifi wide area connections.
- ET Encrypted Bridge Installation Option
- An application note describing an appliance-like installation that allows the ET to be located anywhere on the local LAN. Known around DCB as the “Single-Port Installation”.
- Using the ET Encrypted Bridges with 801.Q VLANs
- Discusses configuring the ET products to handle 801.Q VLAN traffic. The ET supports 801.Q VLAN tagged packets, and allows a VLAN to span multiple IP networks.
- Using the ET Encrypted Bridges with IP Multicast.
- Discusses applying the ET products to transport VOIP multicast via non-multicast wide area networks. Examples showing IP voice dispatch radios for public service agencies. The ET supports multi-cast IP over normal uni-cast networks and allows a private multi-cast network to span multiple IP networks.
- Automating Dial-Up Router and Bridge PPP Connections
- An application note that details one common method of automating the use of IP-6600 routers and ET-6600 bridges to dial multiple remote locations on a scheduled or automated basis.
|DCB PART #||DESCRIPTION|
|ET-6630||Encrypted Ethernet Tunnel Appliance with Two 10/100/1000BaseT ports, 300 Mbps throughput|
|ET-6600||Encrypted Ethernet Tunnel Appliance with Two Async Ports, Two LAN Ports|
|ET-6690||EET with one Async Port, internal V.92 Modem, Two LAN Ports|
|ET-3300||EET with Two LAN Ports, No serial Async Ports|
|ET-66xx-12V||9-18 VDC internal power supply option (ET-6600 only)|
|ET-66xx-24V||18-35 VDC internal power supply option(ET-6600 only)|
|ET-66xx-48V||36-72 VDC internal power supply option(ET-6600 only)|
|ET-66xx-125VDC||125 VDC external power supply option|
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|