DATA CONNECT ST1442E-503-2 MODEM 5VDC VIA PIN 10 ON SERIAL PORT OR AC TRANSFORMER
2400 in stock
The external modem provides communications over switched telephone lines. It has the following
• Powered by +5 Vdc through a serial port by most SEL devices or,alternatively, through a separate AC transformer.
• Metal enclosure.
• Operating temperature range of –20°C to +70°C.
A commitment to constant improvement keeps Data Connect
communications products ahead of the industry in quality and
performance. Our 14.4Kbps models incorporate the latest
advancements in modem design to deliver more performance,
more features and higher reliability.
Our 14.4Kbps models provide a complete implementation of the ITU-T V.32bis standard for
14.4Kbps operation. In addition, all designs offer complete compatibility with older standards
such as V.32 and V.22bis.
StarComm high speed modems offer the features required for compatibility with a wide range of
industry standard systems and software:
• AT COMMAND SET
• V.42/MNP 2-4 ERROR CORRECTION
• MNP 10 EXTENDED SERVICES
• V.42bis/MNP5 DATA COMPRESSION
• GROUP 3 (CLASS 1) FAX
• RS-232-C (V.24) TERMINAL INTERFACE
• ASYNCHRONOUS & SYNCHRONOUS DTE SUPPORT
• 2-WIRE LEASED LINE OPERATION
• 4-WIRE LEASED LINE OPERATION *
• 2 OR 4-WIRE SHORT HAUL OPERATION *
• AC OR DC POWERED
(* Indicates a feature that is not available on all models)
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• COMPATIBILITY – V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, V.21, BELL 212A, BELL 103J.
• FAX COMPATIBILITY – Group 3 send/receive rates to 14.4Kbps. Class 1 support.
• DTE INTERFACE – RS-232C (V.24). Synchronous or Asynchronous: Autobaud or selectable formats
and rates to 57.6Kbps.
• AUTO DIAL MODES – Standard AT compatible dial commands or DTR dial of stored number.
• ANSWER MODES – Standard auto answer or manual answer under DTE control.
• ERROR CORRECTION – V.42 and MNP 2-4 error correction. MNP 10 extended cellular services.
• DATA COMPRESSION – V.42bis and MNP5 data compression.
• CONFIGURATION CONTROL – Standard AT commands.
• DIAGNOSTICS – V.54 through AT commands.
• LINE INTERFACE:
DIAL: 2-Wire Pulse or DTMF XMT level: 12dBm RCV sensitivity: -43dBm
2-WIRE LEASED XMT level: Adjustable RCV sensitivity: -43dBm
4-WIRE LEASED XMT level: Adjustable RCV sensitivity: -43dBm
May also be used in 2 or 4-wire short haul applications.
• POWER – DC supply voltage in the range of 3.5Vdc – 6.5Vdc. May be powered through standard
barrel connector or DB-25, RS-232 connector (Pin 10 = +, Pin 7 = 1).
• ENVIRONMENTAL – Operating temperature range: -20C to +70C. Humidity: 90% non-condensing.
• APPROVALS – FCC Part 68 & Part 15, Class A. Optional: International approvals available.
• PHYSICAL – Dimensions: 5.30”L x 7.20”W x 1.87”H. Weight: 19oz.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|